Children`s dentistry is a branch of dentistry that requires not only specific professional medical skills, but also the ability to cope with psychological aspects when solving the problem of dental treatment in children.
- dental treatment without drilling using the ICON method
- fissure sealing in children
- children’s teeth cleaning
- plastic frenum of the lip and tongue
- tooth shaping and remineralizing therapy
The need for healthy teeth in a child:
- the ability to eat well and maintain a proper diet;
- Ability to correct pronunciation and clear speech;
- the psychological aspect in terms of supporting the child in his confidence in communicating with peers.
Symptoms of dental unhealth in the child:
- snoring during sleep;
- a dream with an open mouth;
- problems and complaints when eating.
Tips for parents to care for the oral cavity of the child:
- it is necessary to instill in your own example a habit of hygiene of the oral cavity in the child, to teach them to brush teeth in the morning and evening before going to bed;
- the nutrition of the child should be the most beneficial for the child’s organism, always contain vitamins:
- in accordance with age it is necessary to replace toothpastes and brushes:
- try to exclude from the child’s diet foods containing excessive amounts of sugar, as well as acidic drinks;
- Follow the advice of the district pediatrician on measures to protect the immune system of the child’s body.
The children’s dentist must have experience with children, and, of course, be a highly professional specialist. He also always advise parents on the following topics:
- how to properly ensure that the elimination of milk teeth was timely;
- What is caries on the teeth of the baby, and what kind of danger does it carry;
- rules for using a toothbrush and threads to teach your child;
- recommendations for scheduling visits to the children’s dentist’s office.